Friday, February 4, 2011

pinterest fiend

Okay have you about pinterest?  Its like tumblr but the interface is so much easier to navigate and user friendly.  Well I finally got an invite and it is spectacular.  I am totally cracked out on it.  I think I may need professional help.  Anyway if you apply for an account it can take awhile, but if you get invited it's instant.  So If you need an invite email me at joshnwillsma@gmail.com and I will send you one.
oops had my email wrong earlier! if you emailed me and didnt get anything yet try again

3 comments:

  1. I've yet to crack the Pinterest nut --- I know it's more user friendly but for the life of me, I can't get that little pin thing on my nav bar. Might need to pick your brain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried it yet, hmmm....I'll take an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. forget my previous comment...I figured out the 'pin' thing thanks to a little help from a fellow SC member, now I'm addicted. Cracked out is the perfect way to describe it!!

    ReplyDelete