Saturday, June 4, 2011

Who does not want to wear the ribbon?

This is my first project as a DT so I really hope you like it :).  This is my take on Twisted Sketches #62 card sketch.I really wanted to pretty much follow the sketch and then go crazy with the twist, so I used ribbon to create the entire background.  The blue and the tulle are from Webster's Pages and the gold is from craft supply.  I spot for my sentiment is from the "Little Boy" line from Echo Park Paper, and it's one of my favorite paper lines ever because it's great for little boys but as you can see on this card it is also very versatile.  The sentiment itself is a rubon from Imaginisce, and the crochet flower is Kaiser craft.  The brad is from Making Memories, and these are also a great size to cover with paper or fabric.  Everything is glued down with my ATG, including the brad because I didnt want it to show through the other side.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. hello jamie! thanks 4 passing by. We are DT parners, happy to meet you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! Love that crochet flower! Congrats on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Nadia here...just saying congrats on making it on the Twisted Sketches team and I look forward to working along side you for the the 6 months :o) Lovely to know you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and congratulations! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Congratulations - looking forward to working with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jamie, Shirl from your Twisted Sketches DT. Love your work and congrats on making the team. Can't wait to work along side you xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think that card is very sweet jamie!! COngrats on the gig, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Jamie. Love it. I look forward to working with you on the Twisted Sketches card team. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! So happy and excited to be "Twisting" with you on the Twisted Sketches Card Design Team. Love the crocheted flower! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete