Sunday, December 11, 2011

Like sands through the hourglass

so are the days of our lives, lol.  That is what I think when I look at this page I made with the December "Uncertainty" kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out


I have a thing where I use entire packs of things on one page, I can't help myself.  I normally disassemble all my pretty flowers straight away and use them to make something else, but there was just something about this one I really liked so I decided to leave it alone.  My journaling is exactly what I think about everytime I look at this picture, and that is how I get most of my titles and journaling.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture! I know, I dread those days as well, when they want to stop snuggling up with you and giving random hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jamie - I wonder about this same thing everytime my son gives me a kiss. Love the way you journaled the thought. Now I need to get a tissue....What a great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! And don't worry -- I still get kisses on the cheek from my sixteen year old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i think every momma wonders this.
    xo

    ReplyDelete