Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Play and win

 Today I have another layout to share from the Scrapbooking From The Inside Out October "Achievement" kit.  I decided to turn my blog your heart post into a layout

I love having his actual handwriting on the page! The big grey frame came with kit and I liked it so much I decided to build off of it.  All the other frames are cut from the "elegant edges" cricut cartridge, it is my all time favorite cricut cartridge.  I also cut one of the extra frames on the diagonal to make my corners. 

I have started making sketches and I really like it! Today I'm going to share one of my sketches, and if you make a layout (or anything else) from the sketch I will send you a little token of appreciation.  Just post a link in the comments and then send me your address to joshnwillsma@gmail.com.  Also if there is a scrapbooking product you just don't care for include that too, I would hate to send you something you didn't even like.  Here is the sketch



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great sketch Jamie. I'll try and give it a go this weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you included his own handwriting - he'll love seeing that years down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kid's handwriting is such a great touch! and love the sketch - maybe I'll get a chance to play tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete