Monday, November 14, 2011

BFF

Hello! Today I have a layout to share from the November "Connection" kit from Scrapbooking From The Inside Out".  This layout is about me and very best friend, who is also my cousin.  Unfortunately she now lives a few hours away and we dont get to see each other so often, but when we do it's like we have never been apart.  Her husband bought her tickets to  an Adam Lambert concert for Mother's Day, but she couldn't find anyone to go with her.  I told her I would go although I knew nothing about him.  This was only the second concert I have ever been to, and it was way better than the John Micheal Montgomery one I saw in the middle school gym.

I think if I had to pick one line to scrapbook with for the rest of my life it would be this Amy Tangerine line!  I am anxiously awaiting to see what she comes up with the upcoming CHA.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I could not agree more about the Amy Tangerine line! It all works so well together. Glad you enjoyed Adam Lambert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun layout!
    And it is a really great line :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that! Amy Tangerine is perfect for EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous u saw a. lambert!! u know how much i love him!! a litte bit of guyliner and skinny jeans never hurt anybody!! and i love that paper!! i made a cute page out of it after i bought it at mt of scraps!! miss u!! brandy

    ReplyDelete