Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Wired"

Hello! Today I have another layout to share from the November "Connection" kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out.  This was the first layout I made from this kit, as soon as I heard connection I thought of the internet.  It is a fine line between enjoying all the internet can add to your life and getting lost in the internet and forgetting about everything else.  I think I walk the line pretty well, for now anyway lol. 

I did have a brief case of smart phoneitis, you know when you get your first smart phone and that's ALL YOU DO.  Luckily I recovered pretty  quickly, I know some people who never have.
Here are some of my favorite fall photos from this year
OOPS, MOMMY FORGOT TO GET CANDLES, LOL.



3 comments:

  1. Great photos! And a fun layout -- I like the sort of retro feel of the papers with the modern topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) love your journaling on the layout. Those amy tan alpha's might just be fav o' all time!
    That leaf pic is ADORABLE!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that leaf! Great page too! Thanks for sharing Jamie!

    ReplyDelete