Monday, November 28, 2011

Naked!

That's how this next layout makes me feel.  Making it really took a weight off my shoulders though.

This is my last layout for November, I miss this kit already.  Now for a sneak peek of the December "uncertainty" kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out

This kit was a challenge for me with the blacks and creames and lace, but hopefully I was up to it! You will have to let me next week when I will share my favorite. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I really like this layout, my husband only knew his father till he was 3, its good that you where able to put this on paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word for scrapping the parts of life that aren't always picture perfect. You may just have given me the courage to grow a pair and do the same. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow jamie... off to facebook you this touched home for me
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in Scrapbooking the stuff that is not so easy to talk about as well.
    Great job, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, this is beautiful. I'm so glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Jamie - making a page about yourself is so stressful. That Jillibean paper is one of my faves. Love your picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a similarly themed page about my own distant father but yours is better- beautiful design! I agree with Sabrina- it's good to scrap about your real feelings as well as the great moments in life- off to check out that kit- the beige mesh flower has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete