Monday, March 7, 2011

1 line 3 different ways

With all the new product coming out after CHA it's so easy to just push what you already have aside.  I decided to buck the trend and finally use some Basic Grey Max & Whiskers.  This line is just as cute as when it came out and I was particularly inspired by some of the woolies.  I made a layout, a card, and a tag.  I have to say the tag is my favorite.  Hexagons are really in right now and I cut these out on the cricut.  I used some as misting masks and some on the tag.  I hope youre inspired to look through your stash as remember why you fell in love with the product you already have, and I hope you're not so in love with it you wont use it!





13 comments:

  1. Your dog is the sweetest! Love the hexies on your tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute & sweet layout! I love it! I love all the new CHA products but I feel guilty for not using all the wonderful items I already have. I have purged recently & am only keeping what I love but I still have too much. It has inspired me to use old products though which is very beneficial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Jamie, yes, we need to remember that the older stuff is still good stuff too! And I had to smile when you said but make sure you don't love it so much that you don't use it, lol. I agree, that tag is super rockin! Great work on all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable - the card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw, cute!! :) I just dug back through my stash to reorganize things and was reminded of the really cool older stuff I have, too! Must use it, soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree and totally needed a reminder. It's so easy to head for the fun stuff. I love this BG line. Your layout, card and tag are fabulous! Love love love honeycombing on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post and your projects, too Jamie! Need to go through my stash and start appreciating what's in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all fabulous, but the tag is my fave, too! i have lots of old BG that I still love dearly - they just do papers right :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute projects with Max & Whiskers. I love that pet collection from BG too. The little googly eyed cat and dog looks darling.

    ReplyDelete