Sunday, March 20, 2011

you like me, you really like me

Thank you to Briana for sharing some blog love and passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to me!

I am so flattered!
Here’s how it works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

8 things about me
1.  I am a total foodie.  I love to cook, eat, watch cooking shows.  Everything except cleaning up.
2.  I am not a morning person.  Despite the fact that my husband isnt either we have two children who both are :(.
3.  I am hardly ever serious, just kidding.
4.  My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz and has been since I was 6.
5.  My husband was in Iraq when my youngest son was born, they are supposed to have the same middle name but I spelled it wrong, oops !
6.  I am horribly clumsy and hurt myself almost every day.
7.  My 15th wedding anniversary will will this April 19th.
8.  I think paper was the first love of my life!

8 bloggers I think you need to know
1.  Valerie Managan
2.  Keshest Starr
3.  Sabrina
4.  Jenn 
5.  Amber
6.  Caz
7.  Missy
8.  Stephanie Baxter

Thanks for looking and thanks again Briana

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Jamie - I will start thinking about my 8 'things' immediately! I've been loving the Wizard of Oz for a very long time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be more flattered Jamie! Thanks for sharing the love with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Jamie thank you! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the love, jamie! This is great!

    ReplyDelete